Sunday, April 27, 2008

What Language?

This site seems to think that I am:

Older Futhark




Language of the Norse, Older Futhark! Thirty symbols, all told. And no hardier, more warrior-like tongue has ever graced the longships of the Viki or left the Celts and Saxons in such quivering fear. There's only one drawback, that being you died 800 years ago.



Link: The Which Ancient Language Are You Test


Being of Norwegian decent I kind of like that answer. Also these days I feel like I am pushing around 800 years old. Unfortunately I don't speak or read Older Futhark.
I can fake my way through some simple Norwegian genealogy documents but that is about it. I guess I should start studying a bit more. I just don't know when to do it. with all my other hobbies I barely have enough time to slop out a blog entry every couple weeks.

I hope to get back to writing more often in June with the Club volleyball season ends. Until then I have a job, a family and 10 young volleyball players who are taking up most of my time. Oh, I also try and sleep a little each day also.

No comments: