Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ridgecrest Blog FAQ

Q. Why are you writing this?
A. Why are you reading it? My reasons for this blog can be found here.

Q. Can I comment on your site?
A. You can, just click on the comments link at the end of each post. Please keep your comments germain to the topic at hand or at least amusing if they aren't. Any abuse of the comment system by spammers etc will result in the comments being turned off. There is also an e-mail address at the top of the right column. Just type it into the To: space on your e-mail client without spaces and use the @ symbol for the word 'at' and a period '.' for the word 'dot'. Write your message and click send. You'll be sending me e-mail. Now, while I will probably read your e-mail I make no promises about responding to it.

Q. I object to something your wrote and want you to stop it.
A. If you object to, or are insulted by something I've written here, then don't read anything else. You have the right and freedom to never click on a link to my site again. What I write here on this site stays right here on this site. It is not 'pushed' or forced on anyone. If you want to read what I have written you have to make a concious attempt to open this site and look at it. So if you find something here that you object to, then it is your fault for opening and reading this site.

Q. What makes you think that anyone would want to read this mindless drivel that you are spewing here?
A. I don't know. Why are you here reading it? I'm not writing this for you. I'm writing it for me. If someone else besides me finds some enjoyment from it - great. If you find it boring and mindless then I'm sorry you chose to waste your time here being bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER MAYBE YOU CAN DIRECT ME TO THE RIGHT SITES. HE WAS IN THE FIRST WORLD WAR AND HAD 3 MEDAL WHICH WE KNOW OF AND WANT TO KNOW IF WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT THE MEDALS WERE AND ANY FURTHER INFORMATION. CAN YOU DIRECT ME TO SOME SITES TO FIND OUT. THANKS LINDA