Monday, April 11, 2011

Anonymous?

Speaking to editors and publishers from Hearst Magazine our dear leader said:

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous,"


Well guess what Mr. President - the rest of us miss you being anonymous also.

If you truly miss -

"I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."


Then why the hell are you running for re-election?

What a narcissistic windbag. Remember folks we are fighting three wars, the entire middle east is looking like it is going to explode, inflation is skyrocketing, government spending is bankrupting us, the infrastructure of our country is falling apart, joblessness is still outrageously high, and our president spends his time longing for the good old days when he could take a walk.

Well go ahead and take one Mr. President - walk out of the big fancy house we loaned to you for four years, leave the keys with the guard at the gate, pick a direction, any direction and start walking. Don't turn around, don't look back, just keep walking...

No comments: