Thursday, June 15, 2006

Traveling

I'm on the road. But of course being a total geek I brought my computer with me.

Dad and I are at my Uncle Mike's in Washington. On our way to my sister's for my nephews high school graduation and Eagle Scout Court of Honor. From there we will head to the Black Hills of South Dakota for Mom's interment at the National Cemetery there. Then it's off to Cheyenne WY to get Dad settled back into his house. Sooner or later I have to figure out how I'm going to get home from Wyoming. I guess I'll have to look into a plane, bus, or see if the there are any cattle drives heading to California I could join. I can't hitchhike, I joking said that to my kids and they freaked so I promised not to do that.

Bummer I was going to hold up a sign that said

"Will Blog for a Ride"


I will be on the road a lot the next 10 days and blogging will probably be light. And totally dependant of finding an occasional internet connection.

Like right now I'm "borrowing" a neighbor's unsecured wireless connection.

Gotta Go!

No comments: