Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. But we didn't do much to celebrate it. Except for my dear wife and I exchanging cards and gifts of chocolate this morning it was going to be just another work day. At least that was the plan. But then as most things - plans change.

Today I dropped my oldest daughter off at school and went to work while my dear wife dropped our houseguest off at school and took our twins to the doctor. After several hours, blood tests and a lot of crying we found out that the twins have walking pneumonia. Bottom line is we have two pretty sick kids.

Dinner tonight was kilbasa and potatos. We decided to hold off on steak and crab until this weekend when hopefully everyone will be feeling better.

So in honor of Valentine's Day I figure I'll list a few of my favorite romantic items.

Favorite romantic stuff:

Song: The Worlds Gone Home by Doc Severinson.
Movie: Singing in the Rain
Book: Thrice Upon a Time by James Hogan
Favorite Date: Just relaxing alone with my dear wife.
Favorite Anniversary Vacation: Solvang, CA
Favorite Valentines Gift: Chocolate

No comments: