Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday and I have a question.

The public schools do not allow any Christian displays in the schools. No Prayer, no Bibles, no 10 Commandments displays and heaven forbid anyone should try to teach creation cosmology.

If Christianity is banned on our schools why is every school in town having a vacation day today?

Spring break was two weeks ago. The kids and teachers can't possibly need another day off after only one week.

I'm just asking? It couldn't possibly be because today is Good Friday? That would be hypocritical.

Along those lines I have one other question. Many of our Senators and Congressman are also waging a war against Christianity. So why are they taking a two week Easter Break?

Again, just asking?

I have a friend who has a favorite response when people start demanding Christianity be removed from the Federal Government.
"If you are going to remove religion from the federal government then I want my mail delivered on Sunday."

No comments: