Friday, March 11, 2005

Why Blogging?

Why do I have a blog?

Well there are several answers to that question. But the main reasons are:
  1. I'm a creative genius, who's just exploding with undirected potential, looking for a release to express myself. (you should be laughing at me right now)
  2. Hey it's this or finish that last do-it-yourself project I started.
  3. I need to practice my typing and speeling spelling skills
  4. I'm hoping that this will count as writing letters to my mother.
  5. I've tried complaining to my family and they won't listen. So I'm going to complain to the internet instead.
  6. Working late into the night with the lights on pisses off the cockroaches.
  7. I've been reading several blogs for about two years. And while reading a blog doesn't make me blogger. It did make we want to give it a shot.
  8. There are a lot of things I want to write down. Some so I won't forget them, some so my children won't forget them, and some just because.

So here goes......

No comments: