Thursday, March 31, 2005

Gun Control

I was raised around guns. My Dad, both Grandfathers, and my Uncle Sonny all had a hand in teaching me how to hunt and fish.

While I don't hunt anymore, not from lack of desire, but from lack of convienent local and game. I am still a strong supporter of individuals rights to own firearms.

I am constantly amazed at the thickheadedness of the gun control crowd. I just don't understand how they can think that passing laws to control gun ownership will stop criminals from committing crimes with guns. Criminals by the very act of committing a crime demonstrate that the do not respect and are willing to break the law.

Some gun control nuts claim that limiting the ownership of guns will keep them out of the hands of criminals. Right! That theory has worked so well with illegal drugs....

So if you have had your fill of the gun control crowd and you'd like a safe, legal and fun way of slapping them around a bit without getting yourself arrested try this:

Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! I love it!

Signs of Cheating