Friday, April 01, 2005

Turning Over a New Leaf

I've been thinking about making some changes in my life. So from now on, I'm dedicating myself to a few new attitudes:


  • I will stop calling Senator Clinton - The Hildebeast
  • I will stop calling ex-president Clinton - That Lying Sack of Shit.
  • I will stop swearing and changing TV channels everytime Jimmy Carter comes on.
  • I will start reading the Democratic Underground daily, and not just for laughs
  • I will support Senators Boxer and Feinstein.
  • I will stop referring to the city of Berkeley CA as Berserkly.
  • I will stop registering and voting Republican.
  • I will admit that John Kerry would have made a good President.
  • I will stop staying up late at night watching Cary Grant and John Wayne Movies.
  • I will start getting 8 hours of sleep a night.
  • I will stop writing this drivel that no one is reading.
  • I will clean up my garage/shop and start catching up on my honey-do list.
  • I will be more organized and start putting all my things away when finished with them.
  • I will stop calling my kids - Chaos, Noise and Destruction.
  • I will get better at answering my e-mail.
  • I will stop expecting my children to learn how to take care of themselves and will just spoil them rotten instead.
  • I will stop making jokes about Ridgecrest and just enjoy living here.
  • I will stop refering to the Daily Independent as the Not Nearly Daily Insufficient.
  • I will finish one do-it-yourself project before starting the next one.


Oh one last thing......

April Fools!!!!!

Especially to that last one, who do you guys think I am - superman.

No comments: