Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bashing Pope Benedict XVI

Well it didn't take too long for the liberal left to start having kittens over Pope Benedict XVI. One of the main screed spreaders is Andrew Sullivan who runs a blog called the Daily Dish. Andrew was apparently laboring under the impression that the College of Cardinals was going to elect an Episcopalian Bishop to be the new Pope.

Andrew is one of the first bloggers I discovered when I started reading blogs. However it didn't take too long for me to decide that he is so full of crap that the overflowing is probably starting to ruin the polish on his shoes. But so many other bloggers were writing about his comments concerning Cardinal Ratzinger that I had to see what the fuss was all about.

I won't link to Andrew's site because I don't want to risk increasing his site traffic. But if you feel you must go roll in his stink like a dog with an itch then open your browser to google and type in "hysterical catholic bashing" without the quotes. His site is the first link that pops up.

Consider the words you are typing into the search engine as fair warning of what you are getting into.

No comments: