Monday, July 11, 2005

Tour de France - Rest Day

Today is a rest day for the tour. So what do tour riders do on a rest day? They go for a bicycle ride.

The difference being that today they went for a ride. The last 8 days they were racing. It's a big difference.

Since there is not much to report I thought I'd better clarify something. I am not a Tour de France reporter. I'm a guy who used to commute on a bike and who likes to watch the Tour de France on TV. I'd love to see it in person but that would require a visit to France. Not sure I'm ready for that yet.

So when you read my highlights you may not get a lot of details. You may not get a lot of times, splits, or placings. What you will get is my opinions of that day's stage.

If you want something other than my opinions on the tour here are some other spots you can check out. Some of them will be opinion sites also, some won't.

Tour de France Blog

OLN TV Tour De France Web Site

The offical Tour de France Web Site

Bicycling: Tour de France 2005

Cycling News - 92nd Tour de France

No comments: