Tuesday, July 05, 2005

We Elected These Clowns

In just two little cartoons Chris Muir and his Day By Day Cartoon has captured some of what makes two of California's elected officals so special.

First up, Senator Diane "I own a gun but you can't" Feinstein:

copyright 2004 by Day By Day©; any redistribution, resale, or reuse without permission of the owner is forbidden

and of course Congresswoman Nancy "There's superglue in my mascara" Pelosi

copyright 2004 by Day By Day©; any redistribution, resale, or reuse without permission of the owner is forbidden

By the way if you are not regularly reading Day by Day, you are missing one of the funniest guys on the web. Most mornings I need my DamonSamZed and Jan fix more than I need a cup of coffee.

So do yourself a favor and start reading and supporting Day by Day. You won't regret it.

No comments: